The WeeBeeTunes Class Pack distributed by Rand McNally offers primary grade teachers a turnkey program that is cross-curricular in design, easy to implement, and highly engaging for young students.
Correlated to the 18 National Geography Standards, this supplemental tool uses engaging and innovative media to bring social studies content to primary grade classrooms. The kit includes:
- • Music CD's: Geography put to music! These soundtracks to the two DVD's provide an auditory introduction to the program.
- • DVD's: A narrator leads the trip announcing each new destination on an animated map. Videos also include character theme songs for each of the seven travel friends. The Class Pack includes Volume I: "Get Your Passport!" and Volume II: "The Journey Continues!" from the WeeBeeTunes series. Each release makes stops on all seven continents - 29 destinations in total.
- • Teacher's Guide: Developed with the input of classroom teachers and other educators, this guide offers easy to implement activities including discussion topics, writing assignments, vocabulary words, map and geography exercises, and visual arts projects. The guide has been revised and updated to include Rand McNally maps and correlates to the Rand McNally classroom atlas series.
- • 30 WeeBeeTunes Passports: The 10-page passport highlights the seven continents and has space to enter personal information.
- • World Map Poster: This 32 x 21" colorful world map poster provides an attractive visual aid for the classroom and helps students with the relative sizes and locations of the seven continents.
Class Pack price: $125
Rand McNally Education
P.O. Box 1906
Skokie, IL 60076
Parents - Teachers - Homeschoolers